Atomic Guitar Works takes extreme pride in the quality of their guitars and assures that every instrument is crafted with the highest quality materials. Every Atomic Custom Guitar is warrantied for a period of 5 years from original purchase date to the original owner. All Hoplite Classical guitar warranties will be handled on a case by case basis.
Warranty does not apply unless you provide a copy of your original sales receipt.
What We Cover: Atomic Custom Guitars are warrantied to be free from defects in material & workmanship from the date of purchase to the original purchaser when purchased from Atomic Guitar Works. We will repair or replace, at our option, any guitar or part thereof which is found by Atomic Guitar Works to be defective. We also reserve the right to use materials regularly available at the time of the repair in the event that original materials are no longer available. Warranty service requires a copy of the original sales receipt, and MUST be presented at the time of service.
What We Will NOT Cover
- Any Instrument modified after original shipment from our factory (This includes modifications performed by any other musical instrument repair or retail store).
- Any instrument that has been altered or modified in any way as to change the serial number.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect or accident.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Any instrument that has been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Normal wear and tear (i.e.; worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, damage from accessories (Straps, ect.), or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- Freight charges to and from the factory or authorized dealer for customer owned goods.
- Claims by anyone other than the registered owner.
How To Obtain Warranty Service
In the event of a legitimate claim, you should notify us by telephone. We will then issue a return authorization and have you ship your guitar to our factory. The owner must ship the guitar, freight and insurance prepaid. No instruments may be returned to Atomic Guitar Works without prior return authorization. Services performed by unauthorized persons will void this warranty. When returning an instrument, a copy of the sales receipt establishing proof and time of purchase MUST be sent with the instrument. Warranty and Legal Disclaimers: Atomic Guitar Works exclusive responsibility shall be as provided under this warranty and, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL ATOMIC GUITAR WORKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. No person, whether or not an agent, is authorized to make or assume any obligations other than those stated in this warranty. ATOMIC GUITAR WORKS OR ATOMIC CUSTOM GUITARS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.